Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Doc Dropping is Not Cool


I continually see proponents of STGRB asking for proof that the website (StopTheGRBullies) did indeed doc drop personal information on their website. While I was researching another story I came across some rather circumstantial evidence that appears pretty damning.

I want to state that these screen caps exist in other places on the internet. I merely stumbled across them. I did not take them. I can not claim validity of them.  I say this because STGRB’s original website was removed after a DMCA take down notice according to Ann Somerville in a comment she has made on GenX’s blog and elsewhere. Somerville’s own explanation can be read at the LogoPhilos.net link in the references.



I can find no reason to say that these screen caps are fake though. The writing style in these caps is consistent with the same style used on StopTheGRBullies’ website.  I also examined the pictures closely for editing artifacts. The pictures do contain the typical censoring bar edited in, presumably from the source (the first reference site),  after the fact. But otherwise I see no evidence of digital tampering. You can easily find numerous crash courses on the internet if you would like to verify this yourself. I would recommend using an open source tool called Gimp. It’s free and will serve the purpose perfectly.




It's claimed that this screen cap originally appeared on an author's blog by the name of Melissa Douthit and was later removed. Melissa Douthit is currently suspected to be the owner/operate of the STGRB website.


References:
http://behindstgrb.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/top-8-reasons-why-stgrb-is-the-biggest-bully-in-romancelandia/
http://www.genxpose.blogspot.com/2013/01/stgrb-facts-rumors-speculation.html
http://logophilos.net/blog/index.php/2013/01/the-smell-of-rotten-fish-is-so-hard-to-disperse/
http://www.gimp.org/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this for proof STGRB stalks and doxxes.
    http://indie-publishing.blogspot.com/2015/02/proof-stgrb-stalks-and-doxxes.html

    Also note there is a personal attack on myself and Bryant of EVERY page of the website. Both authors, the people they claim to support and defend.

    The answer to Ann's question about switching hosting services is because I have personally gotten STGRB kicked from two hosting services for personal attack and being a hate site.

    ReplyDelete