Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Am I Tired Of Carroll Bryant?



Let me make myself clear; I am tired of Carroll Bryant. Carroll Bryant is a worthless individual to me. He has no effect on my life. Frankly I wish he would just go away. But Bryant has proven over the past year that he won’t with his continual stalking of other blogs.

The community has tried to ignore him in hopes that he will disappear. It hasn’t worked. When readers ignore Carroll Bryant he cries louder, throwing a temper tantrum like a child while screaming about false evidence and dragging peoples’ names through the mud.

I refuse to sit back and just let him do it. Ignoring him has not worked. Am I tired of Carroll Bryant? Yes. But while he continues his conquest of trying to shame others I will continue my work in displaying proven evidence, with as little personal opinion as possible, that Carroll Bryant is nothing more than a whinny bully child. Carroll Bryant does not tell the truth and spends his days tormenting others.



So you wish to bring hell to others Bryant? You wish to try and run peoples’ names through the mud? Fine. As long as you wish to continue your “crusade of truth” I’ll continue to post your actual truths.

As for you Carroll Bryant, yes I’m tired of you, and no…




No comments:

Post a Comment